Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine

So, The cleaning is going good. My house has been clean for over two weeks now. If you do some cleaning every day, each day will get easier. Not just because the more you clean the more you get used to cleaning, but also because you don't have to clean as hard if you keep it up every day.
What I have found is that if I am productive, Alex is more welling to be productive. Ever since I have been doing good keeping things up around here, Alex has been doing really good at picking up his things, and even my things. The other night he cleaned up his toys, with the help of Derek and I cheering him on, and then he went and put my shoes in my closet. He has been a great help.

1 comment:

Nendy said...

I am glad the cleaning has been going well for you. It is easier if we are consistent.